Beaverton Rural Schools, in partnership
with the community, will ensure an environment in which all students acquire
skills necessary for lifelong learning and responsible citizenship.
DISTRICT VISION STATEMENT
Beaverton Rural Schools provides students
the best opportunity to learn, develop, and be prepared for success in higher
education, career, and community.
1. The Board will focus on student achievement and base decisions on the best interest of all students.
2. The Board will adopt a shared vision, which reflects high expectations and the belief that everyone is dedicated to student success.
3. The Board will provide a productive and supportive atmosphere for decision-making through teamwork, effective communication, and positive relationships with the superintendent, staff, and community.
4. The Board will develop and follow a Board Operating Procedure, which will promote good governance.
5. The Board will use responsible fiduciary oversight to ensure that tax dollars reach the classroom and benefit student success.
1. Create a collaborative culture with a climate that supports the belief that all students can learn and achieve.
educational programs and technology, which provide students the best
opportunity to learn, develop, and experience success
3. Use on-going assessments as instruments to design and adapt instruction so that
students are on track to be college and career ready in literacy, mathematics, science, and social studies.
4. Connect with the community through a variety of social media in order to build strong partnerships for student success.
5. Ensure a physically safe and well-maintained environment where students thrive and the community has a sense of pride.